9th Women in Banking & Financial Services Leadership Summit
February 24th - 27th 2020
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Australia’s Banking and Financial Services industry is an established leader in innovation, culture, and leadership. However, the shadow cast by the 2017 Royal Banking Commission has left organisations rethinking and reinvesting in integrity, trust, and transparency. So how can you position yourself for success in the wake of disruptive forces in an evolving environment?
Join the conversation and hear successful industry leaders and thought disruptors as we share insight on the importance of authentic leadership. You will gain practical skills and the technical know-how to unleash your true potential.
- Establishing your leadership profile and become an agent of change
- Leading with trust and empathy
- Adapting and excelling during uncertainty
- Strategies to harness your career potential
Featured Speakers include:
- Lyn Cobley, Chief Executive, Westpac Institutional Bank - Westpac
- Cathryn Carver, Executive General Manager, Client Coverage - National Australia Bank
- Philippa Watson, Executive General Manager, Direct Channels - Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Mark Evans, Managing Director, Transaction Banking - ANZ Bank
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711