- Flinders & Upper North Local Health Network - Financial Business Advisory Service
- Ongoing Full Time Position
- Total Indicative Remuneration: $120,467 - $132,877 p.a.
The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) is the senior financial executive in the Flinders & Upper North Local Health Network, with responsibility for the provision of comprehensive financial services across the LHN. In this context as an LHN leadership team member, reporting to the Flinders & Upper North Local Health Network, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the CFO will contribute to the leadership, performance and strategic direction setting for the LHN to ensure the LHN achieves its strategic performance targets as per the Health Performance Agreement with Department Health & Wellbeing (DHW).
Specifically, the role will provide:
- Strategic Leadership: accountable for the financial services components of the Flinders & Upper North Local Health Network strategy development and implementation in line with the overall SA Health strategic plan, participating in its development and implementation across the LHN.
- Finance Leadership: providing leadership in high level financial management services to the health units across the Flinders & Upper North Local Health Network, including:
- leading change in key SA Health financial strategies;
- regular reporting to key stakeholders including the board;
- ensuring compliance with all financial regulatory obligations;
- developing effective strategies in managing financial performance, monitoring, reporting and analysis;
- effective budget development, control and forecasting; o expert financial operational advice and leadership; and o effective management of staff reporting to the position.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref:725720
725720-Chief Finance Officer Job Pack.pdf
Applications close: 29 May 2020 11:55 PM Cen. Australia Standard Time