EOI Admin, Customer Service and Finance Officers - [Archived Advertisement]
Staff Australia Recruitment Services P/L (View other jobs from this organisation)
EOI Admin, Customer Service and Finance Officers
- Logan location
- Casual opportunities
- Pay rates from $28.49-$39 per hour + super
Our client is a leading government department based in the Logan area. We are currently looking for expressions of interest for Administration, Finance, Executive and Customer Service casuals to support up and coming casual vacancies.
As the Administrator, executive support and Customer Service you will be responsible for completing general administration tasks across various departments.
Reporting to the Manager:
- Work closely with management across finance, customer service or finance
- Customer service
- Data Entry
- General administration
- Liaising with departments
- Data enter all documentation onto the database.
To be successful in this business you will have:
- Must have 1 years experience working within local or state government.
- Excellent Data entry ability
- Attention to detail with a good sense of urgency
- Self motivated and ability to work independently and be part of a motivated team environment
- Intermediate level of word and excel
- Previous experience in customer service and general administration tasks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Two reference checks
What's on offer?
To the successful candidate is the opportunity to be able to support the business and become an integral part of our casual government team. You must be available for an immediate start and ideally fit within the following catergories administration, finance, executive or customer service. On site parking available. Hours of work are 7.30-4/ 8am- 4pm/9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position please submit your application in Microsoft Word format online. Please send online applications only, directly through this website. Please submit your resume without delay. Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.
- QLD - Logan
- $28.49-$39 per hour + super
- Work Type: