My client is a hugely successful mortgage broker with one of the busiest and most respected offices in Melbourne. They regularly settle more than $5 million worth of loans per month and they are one of the few organisations to continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a respectful and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to this growth they currently seek highly motivated candidates to join in what are critical roles for the business. These are newly created positions and will see you make an important contribution to the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Ensure the seamless and timely progression of all loan applications, from submission through to settlement. You will be handling a varied workload, with time-sensitive tasks.
- Prepare and submit loan applications - submit relevant documentation to the lender, to support loan approval.
- Timely file management, prompting or updating lenders, clients and solicitors as required.
- Collate and analyse clients financial information, to support Broker's review of scenario(s).
- Troubleshoot lending scenarios and engage in prompt and clear communications with lenders, clients and brokers.
- Timely file management, prompting or updating clients and lenders, and re-prioritising as required;
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 years' experience working in a loan administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive and proactive work ethic and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work autonomously.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services