Randwick City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Position Number: F2017/00420
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
Salary: $87,460- $96,231 + 9.5% super
- Join an innovative eastern suburbs Council
- Friendly team environment
- Work/life balance including a 9 day fortnight
Randwick City Council is a vibrant and diverse Council in the eastern suburbs of Sydney characterised by its coastline, residential, heritage, sporting, health and educational precincts. We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified, and experienced procurement professional, with extensive experience in the fields of tendering and contracts for our vacancy of Procurement Analyst.
The role of Procurement Analyst is responsible for the provision, coordination and support of procurement services, incorporating tender and contract management. Partnering with a variety of departments across Council you will provide advice and support services to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the procurement function. Acting ethically with a high level of customer services to effectively monitor, review, control and ensure compliance with Procurement policy and procedures.
The successful candidate will be required to meet the following essential criteria:
- Relevant qualifications and/or extensive experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience with the procurement and contract management lifecycle.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the Local Government Act 1993, Local Government (Tendering) Regulations, ICAC Guidelines, and other legislation relevant to this position.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills to enable effective communication, negotiation and consultation with a wide range and level of internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated high standards of team work, including the ability to achieve departmental and organisational goals.
- Commitment to and demonstration of the values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent decision-making, numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, including a sound working knowledge of procurement and contract management systems, and Microsoft Office desktop applications.
- Ability to work under one's own initiative without the need for supervision.
Employment in this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal History Check with a result of no relevant adverse findings.
Further information: Visit www.randwick.nsw.gov.au to view the position description or contact Corri Zerebeski, Coordinator Purchasing and Contracts on 02 9093 6993.
Applicants must include a statement demonstrating how they meet each one of the essential criteria listed in the position description to be considered for the position.
Closing date: Wednesday, 25 October 2017.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Oct 2017
- NSW - Randwick
- $87,460- $96,231 + 9.5% super
- Work Type:
- Full Time