Business Planning Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Business Planning Officer
Division: CHIEF FINANCE OFFICE
Unit: BUSINESS PLANNING & PERFORMANCE
Section: INTEGRATED PLANNING & REPORTING
Salary: AUD 91,426.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
About the City Of Sydney
Contribute to a green, global and connected Sydney in this exciting role at one of Australia's most progressive and sustainable local government authorities.
About the role
The Business Planning Officer is part of the Business Planning & Performance Team in the Chief Finance Office. The role reports to the Integrated Planning & Reporting Manager, and works closely with stakeholders across the organisation, supporting corporate planning and reporting activities. Key accountabilities of the role are to:
- manage the daily operation of the corporate performance management system
- assist in the development and reporting of the City's Integrated Planning and Reporting requirements
- co-ordinate production of the City's Annual Report
- assist in the development of internal business unit plans
Skills & experience
- extensive experience in business support roles in strategic, corporate or business planning
- demonstrated time management skills and strong attention to detail
- ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- experience in managing information systems or databases
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the Skills and Knowledge points as stated within the position description to demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
This role will require a National Criminal Check and Pre-employment Health Declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11:59pm on Tuesday 12 February 2019.
For further information contact: Christina Phillips, Integrated Planning and Reporting Manager on 02 9246 7299.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 12 Feb 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 91,426.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full time position)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Business Analysis/Analytics