- Contribute to the design and/or implementation of the incentive schemes.
- Track record in delivering broad remuneration projects and solutions.
- Role where no two days will ever be the same.
Do work that matters
The Performance and Reward team encompasses Group Remuneration & Performance, Executive Remuneration & Employee Benefits, and Commonwealth Bank Group Super (the Group’s corporate superannuation fund). It aims to assist the business in maximising its return on its greatest investment: our people.
The Incentives Project Team is responsible for the development and implementation of incentive schemes in Retail Banking. The team works closely with business stakeholders in Retail Sales, Specialist Retail Distribution, and Direct Channels, as well as teams across the Group and HR.
As the Incentives Manager, you will provide specialist advice and support on remuneration projects, processes and policy to support the Bank in effectively rewarding its employees.
See yourself in our team
- Contribute to the design and/or implementation of the incentive schemes for manager and lender roles within Retail Banking
- Build strong relationship and work in partnership with key stakeholders (including HR, Finance and Risk) within the work stream and activities assigned
- Manage the work stream and activities assigned to meet the quality standards and deadlines (eg effectiveness reporting, business case paper, review of existing recognition programs)
- Manage the sourcing, analysis and modelling of remuneration data (including incentives) and other relevant information (eg business performance) as an input to the design and implementation of incentive schemes
- Maintain and develop an in depth knowledge and commercial understanding of remuneration and incentive design in particular (as well as Human Resources and Financial Services more broadly), and identify external trends impacting on the Group’s remuneration and sales incentives future direction
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Manager of this role that can be competently and safely performed.
From here you’ll go?
- Track record in delivering broad remuneration projects and solutions within a large, complex company (ideally within Financial Services)
- Analytical skills including proficient use of relevant database and spreadsheet software including Microsoft Access and Excel
- Superior project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with multiple particles across Retail Banking
- Demonstrated ability of solving problems by working consultatively with others and demonstrated capability to take the lead and make decisions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and/or project-based environment
- Experience in the design and/or implementation of sales incentive plans (desirable)
- Degree (or part completion of) in Human Resources, Psychology, Finance or a Business related field
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.