At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
The purpose of Head of Health, Safety & Wellbeing is to design and lead strategies for health, safety & wellbeing division across the organisation whilst meeting legal and regulatory requirements. This role’s responsibilities include:
- Leadership of a team to develop, manage and deliver HR products and services using agile methodology to achieve outcomes
- Setting, managing and delivering health, safety & wellbeing frameworks, policies, governance and standards with a continuous improvement focus
- Delivery of products and services for complex cases, in conjunction with other HR division teams and external vendors
- Leverage HR data, analytics and industry trends to design commercial HR solutions that deliver on business strategy
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience in HR, including specialist expertise in health, safety & wellbeing
- Superior knowledge of HR function, products, services and processes
- Significant leadership, coaching and advisory
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking
This rewarding opportunity will give you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business whilst being part of a professional team that is focused, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to create the very best experience for our customers and community.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service. Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.