Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Haileybury (View other jobs from this organisation)
Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer
Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and education programs at Keysborough, Brighton, Berwick, City (Melbourne) and China. The School has enrolments exceeding 4,000. The School is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, small class sizes, broad range of co-curricular activities and international opportunities.
Haileybury is seeking an Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer at its Keysborough campus. This is a full-time, temporary position commencing as soon as possible.
The purpose of this role is support the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables functions in the School. The focus will be on data entry, but also general office support to the finance department as a whole.
- Distribution of invoices for approval
- Checking coding and approval of invoices adheres to Haileybury delegations authority
- Entering invoices and matching with purchase orders in Synergetic
- Assistance with preparing EFT batches for payment
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to creditors ledger
- Preparation of credit applications forms for signature by Business Manager
- Scanning/filing of all batches
- Maintain purchase order system (clean up old outstanding POs with department managers)
- Data entry for families on direct debits
- Early Learning Centre billing setup
- Assistance with the Camps, Sports and Excursions allowance process
- Assistance with debtor reminders
Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
- Closing Date:
- 22 Oct 2017
- VIC - Keysborough
- Work Type:
- Accounts Receivable/Payable