Change Strategy Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Reserve Bank of Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Change Strategy Manager
- feel a greater sense of job satisfaction applying your valuable talents to achieve meaningful outcomes for all Australians, alongside colleagues with exactly the same focus
- feel motivated to perform at your best and achieve more
- feel empowered to use your knowledge and experience to drive meaningful change
- true flexibility will allow you to balance your work and personal life
More change, less static
Change is a fundamental part of the day to day function of Financial Markets Group (FMG), the need to change is constant and evolving and the purpose of this role is to create a consistent holistic on going change strategy for the short, medium, and long term priorities of the department.
As part of the Financial Markets Group Business Support Services team you would part of the management team of a business aligned multi skilled Build and Run function, delivering key Operational, Data and Change functions to directly support Domestic Markets (DM), International Department (ID). Strategic thinking, experience coaching and developing strategic thinking in others and experience bringing multiple perspectives together under a cohesive strategy are essential to succeed in this role.
Change Strategy Manager provides a unique opportunity to work at the heart of the RBA’s financial market operations where you will directly contribute to the delivery of the RBA’s key objectives.
A key focus of this key role will be to build and maintain a change strategy and oversee the delivery of change to align to strategic goals and deliver RBA outcomes. Developing and guiding a team to deliver initiatives for the Financial Markets Group (FMG) and Risk
Management (RM) departments. Manage internal and external relationships, communicating and collaborating effectively with key stakeholders to successfully drive change.
- Experience in delivering multiple ‘strategic’ initiatives
- Experience in simultaneously managing multiple initiatives for key business processes and systems.
- Experience in establishing and/or maturing business change frameworks and processes.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and an understanding of the solution design and technology selection process.
- Experience in simultaneously delivering multiple project/programs and change initiatives related to critical systems.
- Previous experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Reporting to the Senior Manager FMG Business Support services (FM BSS), you would work closely with management team, business leaders and IT to develop a detailed model of all change demand within the FMG group, with this visibility of all change you would then develop an ongoing holistic strategy to guide the change delivery management for the department.
Financial Markets Business Support Services area supports the Bank's investment and trading operations in Domestic and International Departments and the Financial Markets Group’s data management activities.
The RBA makes an important contribution to the Australian economy through the pursuit of national economic policy objectives and associated activities in financial markets and banking. We also issue Australia's banknotes and operate infrastructure critical to the payments system, all of which contribute to the welfare of the Australian people.
Made up of specialists across a wide range of fields, our people have a critical role to play in achieving these objectives. Our people conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, while striving for excellence in the work they perform and the outcomes they achieve. We encourage intelligent inquiry and we treat one another with respect while promoting the public interest through our efforts.
We know it is the growth and success of our people that drives the Bank forward. Come and make a bigger contribution while you build and develop your own skills too, because being more means you can do more, for yourself and for Australia.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Aug 2022
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/HR/Organisational Development
Continuous Improvement/Lean Process