Services Reform Project Officer
Banyule City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Services Reform Project Officer
- Key service improvement role
- Continuous improvement function
We have an opportunity for a customer focused Service Reform Project Officer to join the Family and Community Services Department on a temporary full time basis.
The Family and Community Services Department sits within the Community Wellbeing Directorate. It provides a range of services across the life span from birth to aged care, and inclusive of early years and youth services. These services promote and support health, wellbeing and education and strive to build a safe and connected community.
The Service Reform Project Officer is responsible for:
- Strategic project support to the Family and Community Services Department
- Undertaking Service reviews to support the delivery of services within Family and Community Services
- Assist the Unit in the review of Key Performance Indicators
- Contribute to the preparation of reports for Council, Senior Management and Executive
- Contribute to research and new service initiatives
- Support the delivery of reforms to assist with successful implementation of legislation and best practice change
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in supporting service planning, projects and reviews in a Local Government setting
- High level of verbal and written communication skills, ability to contribute to comprehensive reports
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to consult and facilitate change within the work environment
- Understand and communicate different perspectives and resolve differences constructively
- Ability to participate in decision making processes and be responsible and accountable for performance
In return we can offer you:
- Temporary full-time 38 hours per week plus monthly rostered day off
- July 2022 to 30 June 2023
- An attractive salary range $89,269.36 to $97,051.83 plus super
- Flexible work environment
- Access to a suite of quality learning and development opportunities and a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Greensborough office location
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community
How to Apply: For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Roberta Colosimo Tel; 9457 9943 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in the recruitment and selection process, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Monday 11 July 2022.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Jul 2022
- VIC - Banyule
- $89,269.36 to $97,051.83 plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Process