Salary Range: $113,156- $132,292 per annum plus statutory superannuation
Film Victoria is seeking an experienced, hands-on Finance Manager to lead the Finance function and provide 2IC support to the Head of Corporate Services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager, ideally within the public sector
- A tertiary qualification in finance or accounting
- Membership of a professional accounting body (CPA/CA/CIMA)
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills with the ability to prepare reports and provide commentary to not only the Head of Corporate Services and the CEO but to the Audit and Risk Committee and the Board
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to lead and support a team
- Experience managing multiple demands and working to tight deadlines
- Previous experience/exposure to leading other corporate service functions.
To learn more about Film Victoria please visit our website at www.film.vic.gov.au.
If you require additional information or would like to discuss specifics of the role that are not evident from the position description or the Film Victoria website, please contact Liahn Nortje, Head of Corporate Services, on (03) 9660 3225.Questions and discussions about candidates' suitability will not be able to be responded to.
How to apply
Interested? To apply, please click the Apply Now button or visit http://www.careers.vic.gov.au
Please note: Only a resume is required for the initial stage of the process. Preferred/shortlisted candidates will be contacted and requested to submit a document addressing the key selection criteria after the closing date.
Applications close midnight Sunday 27 August 2017