- Based at our Head Office in Footscray
- $106k plus superannuation
- Work on diverse projects
- Applications close 28 July 2017
About the Company
State Trustees is a state government owned company that plays an important role in building awareness and educating the community to protect the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians - we believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that's why we exist.
We have an uncompromisingly client-focused working environment that is supportive, inclusive and team-oriented. We employ approximately 400 people from a range of backgrounds and industries enabling us to provide administration, trustee and estate related services - as well as, the State's community services obligations, for the public benefit, often in circumstances where no other provider will meet their needs.
About the Role
We have opportunities for experienced and adaptable Project Delivery Managers to join our team –you will have an appetite to work in a high pressure, fast-paced team and you will be responsible for the end to end implementation of projects to deliver business outcomes.
Reporting to the Head of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, you will;
- Lead the project team and define, plan, orchestrate and deliver on given strategic initiatives
- Ensure outcomes meet quality parameters with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable benefits
- Manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost and quality parameters
- Manage and validate financial budgets and forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Identify and mitigate any issues or risks
- Develop change management, training and communication strategies and plans and execute these successfully
- Interact extensively with highly engaged Project Sponsors, Senior Executives and the business
- Business and project management qualifications or experience
- Familiar with PMI or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent methodology
- Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools (Visio, MS Project, Clarity, etc.)
- Experience in the development of constructive and mutually-beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to gain respect and to create a sense of community and collaboration amongst the members of the project teams
- Ability to influence, motivate, and mobilise teams and business partners
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Sound business and technology acumen with demonstrated hands on delivery experience implementing business and technology projects
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please address the “Knowledge, skill and experience requirements” section in the attached Job Specification.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.