- Footscray location, close to public transport and ample parking
- Help achieve the best outcomes for our clients and our community
- Applications closing date 22 April 2018
About the Company
State Trustees is a state government owned company that plays an important role in building awareness and educating the community to protect the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians - we believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that's why we exist.
About the Role
Playing a key role in our business, our New Business Consultant provides information and answers questions regarding State Trustees products and services with a focus on deceased estates and State Trustees estate administration processes.
Within this role you will also be responsible for:
- Communicating information to callers regarding State Trustees' products and services
- Seeking information from callers and external parties about the deceased's personal, financial and legal affairs
- Identifying and actioning opportunities to promote products and services
- Conducting after-call clerical work to facilitate the customer service experience
- Creating, updating and maintaining client data
- Providing information on other State Trustees products to align with marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate
- Experience in sales, customer service and administration
- Well-developed written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to deal sensitively with distressed or emotionally sensitive callers
- Sound analytical skills and computer literacy including competent use of Microsoft Office
State Trustees offers a range of employee benefits; including career development, health and well-being programs, flexible working conditions, education assistance, purchased leave, an employee assistance program, reward and recognition program, free will preparation, retailer discounts, charitable workplace giving and an employee social club. However most importantly, you will be part of an organisation that is committed to delivering a public benefit to the Victorian community.
Watch our video on why we are a great organisation to work for and why you should consider joining State Trustees by copying this link in your browser; State Trustees - Our People (YouTube)
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please include a cover letter and resume.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.