- Based at our Footscray office
- Administer estates on behalf our clients
- Salary circa $59k per annum
- Applications close 16 December 2018
State Trustees provides Victorians with financial and legal assistance during all stages of their life, including specialised services and products such as Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services, and Personal Financial Administration.
For more information about how State Trustees assists Victorians please visit our website www.statetrustees.com.au
About the Role
We have a rewarding opportunity for an individual with a focus on customer service and administration to administer a portfolio of deceased estates from the point at which State Trustees accepts the estate until the file is ready to be finalised.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our clients
- Prepare quality correspondence and reports
- Authorise payments and monitor transaction records
- Consult with beneficiaries and external service providers to ensure the efficient administration of an estate
- Manage risks in a proactive manner and distribute assets accordingly
Skills & Experience
- Estate administration or similar role
- Preparing correspondence, reports and recommendations
- Well-developed professional communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to deal sensitively with distressed or emotionally sensitive callers
- Ability to synthesise diverse points of view and recognise solutions
- Good numerical skills
- Basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Experience in estate administration or similar role is advantageous but not essential
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please include a cover letter and CV.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.