- Bendigo location, with initial working from home arrangement due to current pandemic
- Circa $80k plus super
- Applications close 29 October 2020
About State Trustees
We are the public trustee of Victoria with a strategic vision to support Victorians in protecting and growing their legacy and financial wellbeing. With a sense of community, we offer critical financial and legal products and services including Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services and Personal Financial Administration.
For more information about State Trustees please visit www.statetrustees.com.au
About the Team
The Client Assets Team ensure all our clients' assets are accurately recorded to reflect their financial asset portfolio and support the business in key stakeholder relationships with financial institutions such as banks and fund managers.
About the Role
The Team Leader, Client Assets provides day to day management, leadership and quality review services to the Client Assets team who protects and administer assets of State Trustees clients. It's important that we adequately maintain accurate, up to date information and can transact in a timely manner to ensure that our clients financial wellbeing is protected.
Skills & Experience required
- Experience in leading and supervising small to medium teams
- Knowledge of accounting (double sided), financial instruments and markets, and investment principles
- Strong and demonstrated relationship management skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders both internal and external
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare and review professional reports
- Basic computer literacy including competent use of Microsoft Office
Experience with using Oracle General Ledger/Garradin Portfolio Management Systems would be highly considered along with experience in financial services and/or trustee industries.
Our people's wellbeing is important, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
Most importantly, you will be part of an organisation that works collaboratively to improve the lives of Victorians.
For our clients, our people and the Victorian community, we demonstrate Care, Unity, Passion - we are here, we work together, and we bring our best.
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. Please include a cover letter and resume. You will not need to address the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as part of the application process, please skip this part when making your application.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people