Position No: C33027
Salary: $61,085 per annum
Temporary (up to 25 January 2020 – parental leave backfill),
Applications Close: Tuesday 29 January 2019 at noon
Contact: Kerrie Wellington on 8470 8626
We are seeking an energetic person with a strong commitment to customer service and Council’s values to join our Revenue Services Unit.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining Council’s Property and Rate database including updating of external payment files, issuing of Land Information Certificates and attending to ratepayer enquiries.
The successful applicant will possess:
• Good knowledge of current rating practices and relevant Legislation pertaining to rating.
• Good knowledge of other council departments and the municipality.
• Good knowledge and competence in the Microsoft family of products and information technology associated with Pathway.
• Good communication and telephone support skills.
• Ability to achieve desired work objectives within specified time frames.
• Ability to learn and apply standard procedures and policies associated with the work requirements of the position.
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organisation, or other non-merit factors. We are committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, and thorough ‘Safety Screening’ processes apply.