Safety, Health and Wellbeing Support - part time - [Archived Advertisement]
Heritage Bank (View other jobs from this organisation)
Safety, Health and Wellbeing Support - part time
- Be empowered to take total ownership of the work that you do
- Broaden your experience in safety, health and wellbeing
- Part time (15 – 22 hours per week) with flexible work from home and/or office option
About the role:
At Heritage Bank we are passionate about respecting people through protecting their safety, health and wellbeing (SHW). Reporting to our Health & Wellbeing Manager, in this role you will have, both, the autonomy and support to help promote and embed a proactive safety, health and wellbeing culture across the organisation. You will take full ownership of case management and the administration of the SHW function as well as being responsible for bringing the SHW calendar of events to life.
We are big believers in empowering our people so this role will suit someone who has a strong desire to support and enable our people to look after their own safety, health and wellbeing, through developing tools and procedures, education and training, and communication and consultation.
Drawing on your experience in administration, case management and rehabilitation, you will be able to:
- Provide case management and coaching in a range of SHW processes including: injury & illness management, incident investigation, hazard management & investigation, workers compensation, holistic wellbeing (prevention, early intervention) and education on WHS roles and responsibilities.
- Support the implementation of robust risk management practices.
- Build and maintain professional relationships and partner with stakeholders across the business and externally.
- Guide SHW consultation with key roles such as Health & Safety Reps, First Aid Officers and Mental Health First Aid Officers.
- Manage the administration of committees such as Mental Health First Aider Officers and WHS.
- Support timely and accurate reporting on health, safety and wellbeing performance metrics and benchmarks.
- Maintain accurate, compliant and up to date WHS records management.
What we are looking for:
You will be passionate about making SHW visible in the business backed by the relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in a similar role. When it comes to case management you will be able to demonstrate your ability to take a commercial view and think outside the box. Ideally, you have had exposure to workers’ compensation administration. You will be someone who is ambitious and keen to take initiative, with brilliant communications skills to positively influence all levels of the Bank.
The availability to travel and a current driver's licence are integral to performing this role.
This role is based in Toowoomba, 90 minutes west of Brisbane, however flexible work from home options are available for SE Qld applicants provided that you have the ability to travel to sites and Toowoomba as required.
If you like what you have read and we sound like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you – click on the apply button now, before we close applications on 25 November.
Our talent acquisition team and hiring managers request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from recruitment agencies. Heritage Bank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Nov 2020
- QLD - Toowoomba
- Work Type:
- Part Time