Service Delivery Lead - Credit, Payments & Hardship - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Service Delivery Lead - Credit, Payments & Hardship
- Responsible for end to end operations in Manila BPO
- 18 Months Max Term Opportunity with a potential of extension
- Melbourne CBD Location
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020.
Reporting to the Manager - Credit Delivery, we are looking to recruit a Service Delivery Lead for our Customer Operations team within Credit, Collections and Payments function. Your main responsibility will be to direct and monitor the activities of the Alinta Energy Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) operation based in Manila and to ensure the BPO deliver services to a high quality and in an effective and efficient way.
This role is also responsible for ensuring that the process tasks and exceptions are allocated and managed well and will also be the primary point of escalation for BAU process failures or undocumented exception scenarios and hold oversight of the quality framework, resourcing model and work allocation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Credit and Collections activities, customer payments processing and exception handling for both Mass Market and Commercial & Industrial customers
- Ensuring appropriate resourcing and staffing levels are maintained to effectively and efficiently complete Disconnection activities, Payment facilitation, inbound enquiries (either phone or correspondence), Orion-initiated activities and complaints management
- Oversight of the Quality Performance of the BPO, in conjunction with the Quality & Compliance Manager
- Assist in the creation, refinement and delivery of Credit, Collections and Payments reporting for daily / weekly / monthly reviews
- Providing oversight and support to the delivery and continuous improvement of front-line Credit & Collections skills and objection handling techniques to deliver improved collection activity
- Identify areas of improvement in existing processes and provide potential solutions for review by the Functional Leaders for approval
- Develop knowledge within the Credit & Payments area (system / process) and understand the inter-dependencies through the end to end delivery to customers
- Understand the customer impacts of work completed within the team and ensure that a customer focused approach is taken to completing activities and resolving issues
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in working with and managing an ‘outsourced’ model
- Strong understanding of Credit, Hardship and payment process fundamentals
- Strong communication skills, especially ability to present ideas and information to key stakeholders and senior management
- Strong ability in resolution and coordination of complex exception conflict resolution
- Experience in preparation of business cases
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong computer skills to manage spread sheets, documents and other desktop skills (MS Office)
- Self-managing, pro-active, good Time Management skills
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You will be working closely and collaboratively with the Alinta Credit and Collections onshore team to ensure that a consistent and effective credit and collection activity is delivered by the BPO Credit and Collections team; through the utilisation of appropriate Tools, Skills and Knowledge to meet or exceed all business targets. You will have a strategic mindset and be able to identify and recommend system and process improvements.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Closing Date: 11th December 2019
- Closing Date:
- 11 Dec 2019
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
Client Services/Customer Experience