This role will provide the Manager and Executive group with commercial insights to enable them to make financially-informed decisions and identify potential cost savings or business improvements. The ideal candidate will be able to identify problem areas or potential cost savings without needing to be directed.
As a key member of the Finance team, you will be responsible for;
- Independently preparing monthly commentary and analysis for the management and Audit Committee reports
- Maintaining and monitoring the contract register to ensure that business units are made aware on a timely basis that certain contracts are going to expire and providing them with the financial reports and support they need to make decisions regarding future agreements
- Driving forward the company's business intelligence capabilities in collaboration with the ICT Services team and other business units
- Analyse and examine the performance of business units and key areas of operations – drawing conclusions and improvement opportunities.
There is a large opportunity for this role to grow and experience many facets in which the trust operates, growing with it as it looks to achieve the strategic and master plan initiatives set down.
- Business or Accounting degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- CPA or CA equivalent
- Either Big 4 or management Consulting experience or prior experience as a management accountant
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards
- Exposure to accounting practices in the public sector, service industry and point of sale environment
- Have the ability & willingness to think outside the norm and draw on knowledge or experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you would like to join this great team, please submit Cover Letter, Resume & Questionnaire via the below link;
Applications Close: Wednesday 31st May 2017