We currently have an open term full time opportunity for a Brand iQ – National Sales Executive to join QIC’s Global Real Estate division. Working from the Sydney CBD office, this position provides a rare diverse entry-level opportunity, the successful candidate will provide support to the Sales team with creation of first class proposals, sales support documents, general administration support and manage a small list of clients which you will grow.
Brand iQ is a specialist division of QIC Global Real Estate, representing 20 ever-evolving Australian retail, food and lifestyle destinations. We provide brands with several ways to reach, engage and converse with people through digital, static, experiential and social channels via our national network of retail and commercial assets.
Reporting to our Sydney based National Sales Manager of Brand iQ, this position will require working across existing and new client briefs, large commercial deals in conjunction with the National Sales team and assist with a number of accounts in Sydney as well as interstate. This position will allow you to nurture your sales and account management skills in a high performing and collaborative sales environment, provide career advancement opportunities as well as cross skilling within the team.
In this career defining role you will be responsible for:
- Developing high-end proposals and other sales documents, conducting lead generation and competitive analysis.
- Ensure briefs are kept up to date regularly for forecasting purposes.
- Create mock-ups as requested by National Sales Team.
- Work with National Account Managers to establish and maintain client relationships via media agencies and direct clients.
- Provide general administrative support as required by the team and develop a detailed knowledge of all Brand iQ inventory and products.
- Work closely with National Coordinator to schedule campaigns where required
- Professionally manage all sales enquiries promptly and efficiently, maintain a level of sales activity required to reach KPI’s set and develop new business through phone based sales calls, sales leads and pipeline management.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a large global diverse corporation and be part of a well-known and respected property group with a large portfolio. The successful candidate will work amongst a diverse team with a large range of skills and experience, this will provide the opportunity to grow and be mentored by peers.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have a keen interest in sales, be self-motivated, inquisitive with an aptitude to exceed expectations, provide outstanding prioritisation and organisational skills and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position is suited to someone who has a keen interest in growing and developing within the position. Previous experience within real estate, sales or media would be highly regarded.
As a strong candidate for this role, you will have the following:
- Knowledge of CMS systems
- Exceptional customer and client management skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Team player who thrives on pro-activity
- Fun and enthusiastic personality
- Experience in advertising and OOH industry
- Agency and/or media experience is desirable
Why QIC & GRE
QIC Limited (QIC) is a leading global alternatives investment provider for sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds and other institutional investors. QIC delivers services to over 110 like-minded institutional investors in Australia and internationally with more than A$81.1 billion (30 April 2017) in funds under management.
Spanning fixed interest and liquid strategies, infrastructure, real estate, private capital and multi-asset solutions, QIC adapts its approach to suit the investor and the investment context.
At QIC our pursuit is to be an inclusive organisation – one in which every employee has a true voice. We want every employee to have a sense of belonging within QIC and this includes feeling like his or her difference is valued, whatever the difference. We want to build people leader capability to reduce unintended bias and ensure we are leveraging the uniqueness of all our people.
With approximately A$18.5 billion (30 April 2017) invested in Australian and international retail and commercial properties and a reputation for delivering predictable outcomes for clients over the long term, GRE’s team has specialist in-depth experience from deal origination and execution to asset management, leasing, marketing and development.
GRE originated in 1991 as part of QIC’s inception. Today, with more than 280 professionals based in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Los Angeles and London, GRE is:
- Consistently ranked as a top performing client-focused investment manager vs peers.
- A stable, long-standing, respected team with specialist depth of expertise.
- Known for discipline, consistent returns and focus.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV via our careers portal by 11pm Sunday, 20 August 2017.
Follow QIC on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updated at https://www.linkedin.com/company/qic