- Do you have a background in Auditing and demonstrated knowledge in Business Improvement?
- Are you a highly motivated person who loves a challenge and influencing change?
If you answered yes to the above, we would like to hear from you.
The City of Bunbury has an exciting new position on offer for an Internal Audit and Business Improvement Coordinator.
This newly created role requires a self-starter to lead the way in developing and implementing our internal audit processes and internal business improvement programs at the City.
We are seeking a candidate who can drive improvements in our business with their winning attitude, passion for leading cultural change and big picture approach.
The successful candidate will require a National Police Clearance to be supplied at interview stage or upon commencement of employment with the City.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and champion a City-wide audit and assurance framework
- Develop and champion internal audit plans
- Coordinate and lead complex audits and review the City's processes
- Assist with establishing and maintaining an organisation-wide compliance framework with supporting systems
- In liaison with the Senior Governance and Risk Officer, manage the City's reporting requirements pursuant to Audit Regulation 17
- Assist the Corporate Governance business unit with governance, risk management, business continuity and compliance related duties
- Prepare written reports on assurance and internal audit
- Develop and champion a Business Improvement Plan for the City
- Support the creation of business improvement methodologies
- Assist with developing organisational performance measures and key performance indicators
The key skills required for this role include:
- High level of organisation and time management
- Demonstrated experience with audit processes
- Experience in business improvement
- Collaborative approach
- Team work
What we offer
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
- Full time
- Fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency.
- Negotiated salary of up to $100,000 gross per annum.
The City of Bunbury is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment