- Provide research project support to key stakeholders
- Work with commercial contracts, finance and other Support Centres
- Join a supportive and dedicated team in the CSIRO!
We are seeking to appoint a Contracts Officer to join the Project Support Centre. In this role, you will provide whole of life project, contract and customer management support to CSIRO research projects and support CSIRO’s operational transactions. As system and process knowledge custodian you will provide a single point of referral and advice to researchers on policy and practice related to research delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the efficient processing of tasks using CSIRO's workflow and task management tools, including SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Identify, query and resolve potential issues associated with requests.
- Accurate and efficient data processing of CSIRO’s research contracts in SAP, including contract variations.
- Create and maintain cost and revenue recognition plans.
- Manage the CRM (Customer Relationship Module) through Microsoft Dynamics.
Location: Perth WA, Canberra ACT, Adelaide SA
Salary: AU$61K - AU$78K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 12 months
To be successful you will need:
- A relevant Certificate or tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or Accounting, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Min of 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Good computing skills and demonstrated ability to learn new software.
- Literacy and numeracy skills along with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative, prioritise workloads in order to meet tight deadlines and KPIs.
To view the full position description and selection criteria for this role please click here: Position description
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Find out more here! Balance
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
How to Apply: Please apply for this position online at https://jobs.csiro.au/ and enter requisition number 56026. You will be required to upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter, outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEDT, 27 February 2018