- Immerse Yourself in an Inclusive Culture
- Use your Skills and Make an Impact on Finance at CSIRO!
- Join CSIRO - Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisation
Finance are seeking to appoint a Project Assurance, Training and Improvement Coordinator to provide assurance to the Business Units on the establishment, performance and governance of its projects and ensure that quality information is available in CSIRO’s systems. The position also provides training, information and support to Business Unit staff on Finance, Project Management and Dynamics (O2D+CRM) systems, processes and policies. The role will work closely with the Finance Manager and In-Business Finance team to identify training needs for the BU’s and then determine how these needs will be addressed as well as enhancing the governance and financial compliance framework of the BU’s. The position will also contribute to cross-finance teams to improve and grow Finance’s systems; processes; knowledge management and education and training.
Your duties will include
- Preparing and delivering training for Business Unit staff on updates and changes to Finance and Project Management policies, standards, guidelines and processes
- Contributing to a knowledge sharing environment through creating and improving information across the In-Business Finance team, other support functions and with client groups
- Assessing the Business Units’ opportunities, projects and activities against agreed thresholds and quality standards to ensure consistent and quality information is available to the leadership team
- Conducting in-business finance team reviews to evaluate deployments, project deployment profiles, pan-deployment
- Being the point of contact for the Business Units in regards to Dynamics (O2D and CRM) and SAP systems
- Identifying system related issues, proposing solutions or escalating to the Corporate Systems staff / virtual systems team or IMPACT Project Assurance Block.
Location: Marsfield, NSW (preferred) with other locations around Australia negotiable
Salary: AU$97K - AU$105K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance or relevant work experience in a financial and project environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite of programs to enable and support a quality assurance and business improvement environment
- Ability to proactively engage with stakeholders to identify training needs and solutions. Develop training packages and deliver or co-ordinate training
- Provide best practice advice and coaching to stakeholders and in-business Financial Management teams.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
23:00 AEDT 13 March 2019