- Provide whole of life project, contract & customer management support
- Enjoy the dual role of providing project and contract administration support
- Join the CSIRO Finance team today!
We are seeking an experienced Project Support Centre Officer to join the CSIRO Finance Team. In this diverse role, you will support CSIRO research projects and operational transactions. You will build and maintain excellent working relationships with various customers, and positively work with other support functions such as Commercial Contracts, the Finance community, other Support Centres and other stakeholders.
As a member of the Project Support Centre, you will form part of a team responsible for the maintenance of core project, contract and customer data in CSIRO’s Enterprise Systems. This work enables documentation and data integrity, standardised processes, expert technical capability, streamlined management of peak workloads and increased opportunities for creating and building continuous process efficiencies.
Your duties will include:
- Contributing to the efficient processing of tasks using CSIRO's workflow and task management tools, including SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Identifying, querying and resolving potential issues associated with requests.
- Saving and maintaining project records and contracts in HP Records Manager whilst following the Records Management Code.
- Accurate and efficient data processing of CSIRO’s research contracts in SAP, including contract variations.
- Accurate maintenance of customer records across CSIRO systems.
- Contributing to a knowledge sharing environment through sharing, creating and improving information across the Finance function.
Location: Perth, Adelaide, Clayton (VIC), Black Mountain (ACT) or Pullenvale (QLD)
Salary: $63k to $80k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Ref no: 61350
To be successful, you will need:
- A relevant certificate or tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or Accounting and/or relevant work experience.
- Good working knowledge of SAP processes.
- Ability to problem solve where there is ambiguity and complexity; applying pragmatic solutions and informing others to create a learning environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet tight deadlines and KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to working in a geographically dispersed team, and the ability to build strong and productive working relationships with others to create a proactive, solutions-oriented environment.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. Discover more about CSIRO: www.csiro.au
To apply online, please provide a CV and letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications close at 10.59 AEST 30 April 2019