- Provide revenue, commercial, investment, risk and performance services
- Develop a financial strategy to support, monitor & deliver organisational objectives
- Offer key financial support at Australia’s premier research organisation, CSIRO
We are seeking a Financial Strategy and Performance Co-ordinator to join our Finance Team. In this role, you will provide key services to the Business Unit (BU) and contribute to the delivery of value-add financial management by supporting the BU and Finance Leadership teams in meeting their objectives.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the Investment/budget process.
- Consolidating, monitoring and reviewing BU revenue forecasts, and identifying key risks & strategies.
- Developing a financial strategy that enables delivery of the overall BU strategy.
- Supporting the Finance Manager to provide strategic and analytical advice to the BU to enhance their financial position, business objectives and performance.
Location: Newcastle, NSW, Perth, WA, or Brisbane, QLD
Salary: AU$93K- AU$106K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or finance or relevant work experience in a financial environment.
- Ability to develop a financial strategy and associated KPIs to support, monitor and deliver business unit and organisational objectives.
- Ability to identify and manage financial risk, provide mitigation strategies and escalate as required.
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to:
- Ability to organise work and manage multiple priorities to enable delivery of outcomes, whilst showing attention to detail, data integrity and compliance.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office suite of programs and CSIRO Systems.
For details about who to contact and to view the full list of selection criteria, please read the Position Description.
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. Discover more about CSIRO.
To apply online, please provide a CV and letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
16th May 2019