Receipting Coordinator CSIRO Publishing
Receipting Coordinator CSIRO Publishing
- Are you an experienced policy with a finance or insurance background?
- Can you develop and revise financial policies and procedures?
- Apply today to join CSIRO Finance!
CSIRO Finance’s objective is to provide reliable, accurate, timely, customer-focused information and relevant strategic insight to support and enable CSIRO’s financial sustainability through the effective use of resources.
The CSIRO Finance Officer is required to collaborate and consult with subject matter experts and key stakeholders in a finance setting to develop an effective finance governance and policy framework that reflects agreed practices and controls. In this role you will ensure CSIRO Finance policies and procedures are easy to understand, provide clear guidance to staff, and reflect changes in finance practices, accounting standards, and government policy.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for undertaking activities related to published procedures to ensure there are control mechanisms to minimise risks and support a culture of accountability and compliance within CSIRO’s financial procedure framework.
Your duties will include:
- Identify, match and allocate transactions from CSIRO Publishing’s bank statements to the appropriate debtor in CSIRO Publishing.
- Contact internal and external stakeholders in relation to unidentified transactions, and arrange transfer of funds if they belong to CSIRO’s main account.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and mystery deposit reports.
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by auditors or internal staff.
- Regularly receipt and bank cheques.
- Process refunds via EFT, credit card and foreign transfer.
- Running Debtors statement on a monthly basis, and follw up Debtors for those that are outstanding 60+days and over.
- Assist the Business Services Manager in relation to reporting end of month and end of financial year – Jet reporting.
Location: Negotiable – Clayton, Melbourne
Salary: AU$$64,866to AU$$82,556 up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Term 2 Years
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in and good working of knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software or similar Accounts Receivable as part of an ERP.
- Understanding of Commonwealth Government standards and procedures.
- Ability to problem solve where there is ambiguity and complexity; applying pragmatic solutions and informing others to create a learning environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads in order to accurately meet tight deadlines and KPIs, with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and Navision. Understanding of a Publishing Business.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be eligible to work in CSIRO you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or either hold, or be able to obtain, a valid working visa.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent. Additional integrity checks may be required for specific roles which require security clearance for working with children, Australian Government cybersecurity requirements or other identified security roles.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
26 September 2021, 11:59pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 26 Sep 2021
- VIC - Clayton
- AU$64,866 to AU$82,556 up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type: