Project Improvement Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Project Improvement Advisor
- Flexible work arrangements available inc WFH packages
- Help support and coordinate exciting CSIRO Finance Transformation Projects
- A fantastic opportunity to join Australia’s National Science and Innovation Agency!
CSIRO has an exciting opportunity for three Project Improvement Advisors to join our team on a 12 month term basis. The roles will provide high level specialised Project support to the In-business Finance team, as well as providing Project management services for the Finance Transformation Projects.
More specifically, the successful candidates will be providing project management support, co-ordination, governance and reporting to finance transformation projects, be a key contact and escalation point for these projects and provide high level, specialised Project support to the In-Business Finance team.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising and collaborating with stakeholders to determine needs and tailor solutions.
- Providing technical advice to other Finance staff, Project Leaders & Program Directors as required, in the project establishment, ongoing management and closure as required.
- Identifying system related issues and working with the Finance Systems team to find solutions.
- Proposing system improvements and liaising with the Finance Systems and IM&T team to ensure these are captured in a consistent way.
- Co-ordinating and participating in business restructures and user acceptance testing for system change.
- Preparing the necessary Project Governance and Reporting for those projects you are assigned to and escalate issues as necessary
Location: Any CSIRO location considered
Salary: AU$87k - AU$98k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 12 months
To be considered you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or finance or relevant work experience in a financial environment.
- Ability to extract and report on information using MS office products. Including High level MS Excel skills including pivot tables and ability to transform to a professional report format for higher level analysis
- Experience with SAP or similar accounting systems, and MS Dynamics.
- Ability to participate in ongoing knowledge transfer across the Finance team. Provide support and direction for others in the team by fostering open communication and strong collaboration
- Flexibility and agility to contribute to multiple teams, managing multiple priorities, and supporting various staff needs.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be appointed to this position you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident currently residing in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Wednesday 8 December 2021, 11:00pm AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 08 Dec 2021
- AU$87k - AU$98k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type: