Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 4
Remuneration: $130,373.00 - $155,983.00 per annum plus superannuation
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ284312
Location: Newcastle or St Leonards
Applications Close: 6 February 2022 - 11:59pm
In line with the Public Health Order, all NSW Health workers are required to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by 30 September 2021 and two doses by 30 November 2021 or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
About the opportunity
Have you been looking for an opportunity to showcase your relationship building, change leadership and process improvement skills? Do you want to make a difference in supporting your community? We're looking for a Statewide Revenue Manager to guide transition to our new Statewide Pathology Billing System, liaise with key revenue stakeholders, identify opportunities for improvement and influence implementation of positive change across NSW Health Pathology.
You'll be part of a collaborative and dynamic team, with flexibility on location between Newcastle and St Leonards.
What we can offer you
- Accrued Days Off in addition to Annual Leave
- ptions and other fringe benefits
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Learning and development opportunities, including in-house training with RTO My Health Learning
What you'll be doing
The Statewide Revenue Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction to promote efficient, consistent processes which ensure all revenue is optimised and all processes comply with Commonwealth and Ministry of Health guidelines. The Statewide Revenue Manager will lead management activities to ensure new processes and initiatives are successfully implemented, including those to support the roll out and operation of the Statewide Pathology Billing System.
Interested in joining Australia’s largest public pathology service? Apply now by addressing the following questions:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Health Administration or management-related discipline and/or a combination of work and study equivalent to same
- Proven capacity to contribute to and promote strategic initiatives, including the capacity to plan, manage change and improve performance in an existing large organisation
- Conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills for managing conflicting priorities and developing timely, successful recommendations and advice on strategy and solutions in relation to revenue generation
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources and deal with challenges creatively and achieve business-focused solutions
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and motivational skills which demonstrate a capacity to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation
- Demonstrated high level organisational change and development skills, with proven ability to successfully manage and implement organisational change and improvement programs, and to develop and maintain effective relationships with people at all levels with the ability to engage stakeholders in business process design
- Demonstrated experience in managing accounts receivable and debtor management at a senior level
- Experience in interpretation of legislation within Medicare and private health insurance systems
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Tracey Dwyer on Tracey.Dwyer@health.nsw.gov.au
This position is a permanent position. To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency. Please note: A person who is not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident is only eligible for temporary employment for a period not longer than the duration of their current visa.
New to NSW Health Pathology?
The preferred candidate may be required to undergo a functional assessment prior to appointment.
If the selection panel identifies more than one suitable candidate for the role, an eligibility list will be created for future permanent full time / part time, temporary and casual vacancies.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
NSW Health Pathology is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We seek to recruit from diverse applicants and create teams with skills, perspectives and experiences that complement each other at work. We welcome suitably qualified applicants regardless of age, ethnicity, socio-cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.