Your new department
Randstad has recently been voted Recruiter of the Year in Australia and is a preferred supplier across local, state and federal government. We are proud to currently be partnering with two large Queensland government departments to recruit for multiple Revenue Officers.
Your new position
In your role as Revenue Officer, you be working within a supportive state government environment assisting with various financial and credit management tasks.
As a Revenue Officer, your duties will include:
- bank and client account reconciliations
- general ledger reconciliations
- financial reporting
- provide high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- investigate and manage complex payments and credit allocations
- disbursement of outgoing payments
- have a sound understanding of financial and administrative frameworks and legislation
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you would have skills & experience in the following to be a successful Revenue Officer:
- experience investigating and managing complaints within accounts
- strong attention to detail
- sound experience in general ledger reconciliations
- sound experience in bank and client account reconciliations
- experience in a similar high volume role
- SAP experience desired
- intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required (Pivot tables, Macros, VLOOKUP)
Start your new career!
If you think that this is a role that you might be perfect for, please apply online or email Amanda.Lowe@randstad.com.au or call 07 3243 3955
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.