Commercial Finance Business Partner - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Permanent opportunity to work for a high performing team
- Flexible working arrangements available
- $152,019 plus 15% superannuation
Our Commercial Finance team has an exciting opportunity for a strategic and analytical individual with commercial finance business partnering experience to collaborate with, and provide financial and commercial support services and advice to a number of our core business areas across Icon Water.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the Customer Engagement, Governance & Sustainability and People Health and Safety Groups to provide strategic commercial and financial support and advice with the aim of driving organisational performance, through information, analysis and insight.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with the business groups to understand their business, and support the development of commercial and financial literacy.
- Manage the monthly management accounting, financial performance reporting and analysis activities.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop financial models to enhance understanding of cost drivers and areas of inefficiency in operational plans and investment planning activities.
- Develop dashboard reporting and key performance indicators to support with measuring and tracking the achievement of key business objectives.
- Provide input into and critical analysis of the Business Groups’ Investment Review Committee papers from a commercial finance perspective.
- Drive process improvements and cost efficiency initiatives to maximise value, reduce risk and optimise operations.
- Leading the provision of commercial advice (after extensive analysis and evaluation) on ways to drive efficiencies, insights and informed decisions.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance (or similar), and membership of CPA or CAANZ
- Significant work experience in a management accounting or commercial finance environment, undertaking performance reporting, in-depth financial analysis and business modelling at a senior level.
- Sound knowledge of general accounting principles along with comprehensive experience in budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting major commercial activities with a sound understanding of procurement and contract management principles.
- Demonstrable experience working in the identification and realisation of business opportunities through market identification, industry research, competitor analysis, customer requirements and supplier capability assessment.
- Experience in preparing and presenting complex business issues and information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of visualisation, accounting and reporting tools (e.g. Excel, PowerBi, ERP Systems or FIMS)
- Demonstrated experience in building effective and collaborative relationships to achieve business outcomes.
You can apply via our online recruitment portal. Please submit your resume and a maximum two-page cover letter demonstrating how you meet the qualifications, skills and experience needed to be successful in this role.
For more information, please contact Leanne Brooker, Manager Commercial Finance via email Leanne.Brooker@iconwater.com.au. If you need assistance with the recruitment process, please email email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 15 May 2022
- Closing Date:
- 15 May 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $152,019 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Account and Relationship Management
Analysis and Reporting