Client Technologies Analysts - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Financial Security Authority (View other jobs from this organisation)
The Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) is an executive agency in the Attorney General’s portfolio. We are responsible for the administration and regulation of the personal insolvency system, trustee services and the administration of the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR).
AFSA relies on effective and efficient ICT products and services to support and deliver quality services to its customers and stakeholders.
About the Role
We are seeking client-focused and experienced analysts who will be responsible for undertaking various Client Technology support activities, including:
• Management and maintenance of site ICT assets including but not limited to laptops, desktops, printers and telephony hardware
• Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AFSA’s Client SOE
• Administration of VMware View virtual desktops and AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
We are looking for someone with experience working within a corporate IT environment, with an understanding of all elements of the ICT client environment including the Client SOE, desktop, laptop, telephony, and peripheral devices. You will be able to demonstrate:
• Experience providing high quality ICT support and customer service to clients both in person or via telephone using remote tools
• Experience resolving technical issues in both a stand-alone and a networked environment, requiring an analytical approach and high level problem-solving & troubleshooting skills.
• Strong knowledge or experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2013.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Knowledge and experience in the following will be highly regarded:
• Windows 10 and Office 2016
• Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• VMware View and Airwatch
• ITIL Foundations certification
AFSA value diversity, employee well-being and foster an environment where different perspectives and capabilities are recognised. We promote flexible work options and are committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports staff to reach their full potential.
For more information click the link www.afsa.gov.au/about-us/careers or APPLY NOW!
- Closing Date:
- 18 Mar 2018
- $73,280 - $79,154 p.a. plus 15.4% super
- Work Type:
- Full Time