Assistant Director Communications and Marketing - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) (View other jobs from this organisation)
Assistant Director Communications and Marketing
- Oversee strategic communications for AFSA’s Regulation & Enforcement and Personal Property Securities Register programs.
- Drive brand awareness through engaging marketing and communication activities
- Lead a client centric team committed to innovation and best practice initiatives
About the Role
As the Assistant Director Communications & Marketing, you will oversee the strategic delivery of external communications and marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness that supports AFSA’s value proposition. You will provide expert advice to the Executive team that will shape the delivery of programs, services and the management of public relations issues. You will operate as a trusted strategic partner to key internal and external stakeholders to ensure engagement with AFSA’s services and provide advice on emerging trends, channels and marketing opportunities. In this role you will lead a team to promote a client-centric communication and service culture.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in Communications and/or Marketing Communications.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage with and cultivate client relationships.
- The ability to incorporate strategic thinking into the design and development of messaging and communications content and marketing initiatives.
- Strong people management skills to motivate and empower a team to achieve high performance outcomes.
An opportunity to be part of a high performing team passionate about delivering value to our clients and stakeholders to support sustainable financial outcomes within the Australian economy.
To support you achieve success in this role, you will be provided with ongoing professional development, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities across the Australian Public Service. AFSA values diversity and employee wellbeing, and fosters an environment where different perspectives and capabilities are recognised.
At AFSA we encourage every employee balance their family commitments and personal interests with flexible working options.
Applications close Sunday 5 May, 2019
- Closing Date:
- 05 May 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time