AFSA is an executive agency in the Attorney-General’s portfolio. We are responsible for Australia’s personal insolvency and personal property securities systems, which provide Australian consumers and business with enhanced financial risk management, investor confidence and enhanced access to finances. We support this through our expert trustee and registry services, and risk-based regulation—ensuring our systems operate in a reliable manner with predictable outcomes and facilitate financial decision-making in the Australian economy.
About the Role
As part of the Strategy, Performance & Governance section, you will work in a team who are passionate about what they do. They bring diverse backgrounds, qualifications and experiences to the team, which leads to innovative and outcome driven performance.
This is a unique opportunity to engage with senior executive at a national level, directly influencing business objectives and driving high performance.
Your role will be instrumental in helping the strategy, performance and governance section deliver on Government priorities.
You will partner with the business to achieve:
- Supporting senior leadership through prioritising and reporting at an enterprise level AFSA’s project portfolio which promotes informed, risk-based decision making.
- Delivery of a mature process for assessing and reporting on project performance, providing a fit-for-purpose framework and ensuring conformance.
- Strong relationships and networks both internally and externally with other government agencies.
You will be strategic thinker, bringing experience from a corporate performance planning and reporting environment. The following demonstrated experience will be highly regarded:
- A high level of relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience managing and motivating people to be part of a positive, high performing culture.
- Experience in portfolio, programme and project governance..
- Experience coordinating assurance across a range of data sources and ICT systems.
- Strong and confident communication skills.
AFSA value diversity, employee well-being and foster an environment where different perspectives and capabilities are recognised. We promote flexible work options and are committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports staff to reach their full potential.
For more information and details on how to apply please follow the link to: www.afsa.gov.au/about-us/careers
Applications Close Monday 5 August 2019