Team Leader - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) (View other jobs from this organisation)
About the role
As a Team Leader of the Australian Financial Security Authority’s (AFSA) National Service Centre, you will lead, oversee and motivate a team of Client Service Officers to manage personal insolvency and personal property securities interaction via AFSA’s service delivery channels effectively and efficiently.
- Develop Client Service Officers to be client focused and willing to understand and meet the changing demands of the Australian public.
- Cultivate a team environment with a supportive culture that encourages innovation and business improvement where staff are valued and committed to providing world-class government service delivery.
- Monitor and respond to service delivery issues and provide feedback to identify skills and knowledge gaps.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience leading a team in a contact centre environment, fostering high performance and supporting change
- Ability to identify, promote and assist in the implementation of best practice solutions and improved work processes
- Excellent client service skills ensuring delivery of superior client service and achievement of teams KPI’s and targets through monitoring and provision of feedback
- Agile, positive attitude that responds flexibly in an ever changing working environment
The Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) is the government agency responsible for providing improved and equitable financial outcomes for consumers, business and the community through application of bankruptcy and personal property securities laws, regulation of personal insolvency practitioners, and trustee services.
You will enjoy excellent conditions including generous superannuation (15.4%), a modern work environment, and flexibility to balance work and personal life.
We are a workplace committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports staff to reach their full potential.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, peoples from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
At AFSA we encourage every employee balance their family commitments and personal interests with flexible working options.
Applications Close: Monday 6 July 2020
- Closing Date:
- 06 Jul 2020
- SA - Adelaide
- $84,402 – $94,601 p.a. (plus 15.4% super)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Client Services/Customer Experience
- APS Classification:
- APS Level 6