Senior Management Accountant - [Archived Advertisement]
Senior Management Accountant
At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We encourage our customers to experience the world of T2, through tasting, exploring and discovering the art of brewing that perfect cup. Each day is about reinvention and pushing the boundaries - our mission is simple; to create a generation of T2 tea lovers on every continent.
We have been reinventing tea for over two decades now and have expanded from our Melbourne home into New Zealand, UK, US and Singapore. Over this time T2 has developed an omnichannel presence underpinned by customer-centric processes that have facilitated the expansion across geographies and channels while retaining the customer-centricity and love for the tea leaf that made us famous in the first place.
With over 100 stores in 5 countries and 4 continents, 3,000+ wholesale partners and an online presence across our websites as well as other major marketplaces. T2 has a continued commitment to its people. We value courage, curiosity, creativity, passion, generosity, and accountability.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Management Accountant to join the T2 team. Based at our Global Support Office in Collingwood, reporting to the Financial Controller, your strong commercial outlook will enable you to provide valuable insight and interpretation to influence decision making. The ideal candidate for this fantastic opportunity at T2 will be someone who is action oriented and a great commercial communicator with a true passion for driving results. This is a standout role for someone genuinely looking for their next career challenge and the opportunity to be directly involved in resetting the financial framework at T2.
Key Responsibilities include.
- Effective business partnering to ensure business financial KPI’s are met against insightful and accurate reports
- Support month end functions with hands on control of departmental P&L’s, including accruals, journals and management reporting
- Managing and producing reports on a timely basis
- Reporting and analysis on an ad hoc basis to meet the needs of a growing business
- Drive the annual budgeting process and lead monthly forecasting reviews with stakeholders
To be a successful in this role.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong previous experience in a management accounting role
- Proven business partnering background and effective stakeholder management
- Knowledge of retail, inventory and logistic metrics in a retail environment highly desirable
- Commercially minded with the ability to add value to the business through your reasoned analysis
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects within tight timeframes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and business modelling experience
- Dynamic personality and eager to jump into new challenges
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If you enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment where every day brings a new challenge and this sounds like your cup of tea, then we would love to hear from you.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary and a fantastic T2 Team Member benefits program are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
To apply, please forward your application including resume and covering letter outlining your experience against the key criteria, by clicking on the link below.
Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia.
Please no contact from recruitment agencies at this point in time.
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time