Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (View other jobs from this organisation)
With a vision to be the best sporting brand in Australia, we are searching for a Finance Manager to join our small Finance team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage team of 3
- Preparation of cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of Business activity Statement, Payroll Tax, FBT Return, Workers Compensation
- Complete Bank Reconciliation daily
- Preparation of monthly management reports & forecasting
- Maintain and Process Player and Admin Payroll
- Prepare Player Contracts and Agreements
- Assist with preparation of external audit requirements and year end procedures
- Assist with Annual Budgets
- Assist with Salary Cap documentation monthly and Salary Cap Audits
- Reconciling Month End revenue and expenses for Sponsorship, Merchandise, Membership, Corporate Partnerships and Events
- Assist CFO with adhoc tasks as required
You are a proactive team player who can manage the day to day Finance function and provide support to the Business using your knowledge and skills.
You will bring the following experience, knowledge and attributes to this role:
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated experience in Accounting;
- Payroll experience;
- Proven ability to connect with all of your stakeholders;
- Experience managing a small team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to work independently and effectively; and as part of the team;
- Demonstrates initiative, personal drive, influence, solutions focused and forward thinking.
- Awesome discounts as part of our Partnership program
- Recharge day
- Access to quality gym facilities
- Career development
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity, where you can stretch your skills and knowledge then this is your chance.
Become part of our Pack today and apply!
- NSW - Belmore
- Work Type:
- Full Time