Finance and Administration Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Shire of Wyalkatchem (View other jobs from this organisation)
Finance and Administration Officer
The Shire of Wyalkatchem seeks a suitably enthusiastic and qualified person to fill the position of Finance and Administration Officer.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Services, key reporting areas and portfolio responsibilities of this position include; corporate finance, customer services, information technology, payroll, debtors.
- work closely with the Manager of Corporate Services in the day to day management of the Council’s financial operations, including but not limed to, Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Rates in accordance with statutory requirements and Council Policy;
- facilitate effective and efficient Human Resource administration services to the organisation;
- facilitate effective and efficient operation of Council’s Records Management Systems which ensures that Council’s records are secure, appropriately maintained, readily accessible and meet statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Coordinate community functions and events and assist with the delivery of community programs
Employment conditions in accordance with the Local Government Industry Award 2010, level 5. An attractive base salary of $54,340.72 will be negotiated with the successful candidate, dependent upon qualifications and experience. This package includes a competitive superannuation scheme and Wyalkatchem allowances.
Candidates wanting to take the next step in their career are encouraged to contact Governance Executive Officer Stephanie Elvidge on 08 9681 1166 during office hours.
The information package along with the Position Description can be obtained from our website www.wyalkatchem.wa.gov.au and candidates are encourage to review this document before applying for the position.
Applicants are requested to submit written applications in a seal enveloped marked “Private and Confidential – Finance and administration Officer” and addressed to:
Governance Executive Officer
Shire of Wyalkatchem
P O Box 224
Wyalkatchem WA 6485 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4.00pm Friday 7 August, 2020
The Shire of Wyalkatchem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Closing Date:
- 07 Aug 2020
- WA - Wyalkatchem
- $54,340.72 will be negotiated
- Work Type:
- Full Time