Financial Reporting Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Financial Reporting Manager
About Rip Curl...
Rip Curl is a brand for, and about, the crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support, and the values we strive to uphold… this is all part of the Search that Rip Curl is on.
Rip Curl, the Ultimate Surfing Company.
About the role...
Based at our global head office in Torquay, we are searching for a full-time Financial Reporting Manager. The position will co-ordinate and deliver the monthly consolidated accounts, annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts. Day to day key responsibilities include;
- Partner with our parent entity Kathmandu finance team to ensure group reporting requirements are met including, taxation, statutory compliance and co-ordination of monthly Rip Curl financials;
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary for the Executive team on global Rip Curl financial results;
- Interpret and review regional accounting information to appraise their operating results in terms of cost, budgets, policies of operation and trends with the view to identifying where profit growth may be achieved and how;
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in all regions and across the Group, actively participating in regional and global management meetings (as required) to proactively identify business improvement opportunities
- Lead the annual budget process with the FP&A team and support the execution of monthly rolling forecasts
- Implement reporting and processes to support the overall Group strategy proactively identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Manage Global cashflow position by ensuring weekly forecasts are submitted by all regions and a consolidation completed
- Lead the team with confidence, providing clarity and a focused path to achieve their KPI’s and team goals
You are degree qualified, CA/CPA qualified and present with demonstrated experience in financial reporting, tax and statutory compliance. You will take pride in your ability to build strong business partnering relationships within a business, providing them with valuable financial analysis and identification of cost saving opportunities where applicable. You will be sound across Excel, ERP/GL and having worked within the retail sector will be advantageous.
How to apply...
Submit your CV here and join us on The Search.
- VIC - Torquay
- Work Type:
- Full Time