Accounts Receivable Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Discover Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Accounts Receivable Officer
Discover Energy is a young and growing electricity retailer and developer of renewable energy generation assets.
An exclusive partner with One Stop Warehouse, Australia’s largest wholesale supplier of solar products, our model uses generous feed-in tariffs, and promotes solar and energy storage options for households at affordable prices. We also distribute and operate integrated solar and energy storage technologies in partnership with our suppliers and customers.
100% Australian owned, we are the consumer choice for clean, green energy at an affordable price.
About the Role:
Responsible for the full scope of accounts receivable and end to end credit control, reporting, and analytics, as well as development, implementation, and evaluation of processes.
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements as required
- Collecting accounts receivables by contacting clients via telephone, email, mail, ect.
- Posting customer payments by recording cash, direct bank transfer, credit card transactions, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Investigating and resolving any account discrepancies, irregularities or enquiries
- Working with sales team to discuss reconciliation issues that pertain to incorrect procedures on the sales floor
- Working with operation team to standlize the invoicing procedure to minimize the issue at the intial stage.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Assist with monthly self-audit functions
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounts receivable role
- An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel & Outlook
What’s in it for you?
Discover Energy values employees and provides great employee benefits such as a Health and Wellness program, complimentary fresh fruit and smoothies in all of our offices.
The position will grow and expand as Discover Energy grows and develops into a leading Energy Retailer into the future. The sky’s the limit for your career aspirations.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Accounts Receivable/Payable