- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Ongoing professional development and career building opportunities
- Be part of an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
About The Role
As a member of the Wealth Strategy team, you will be responsible for providing input into the Wealth strategy development process, delivering a number of priority projects as well as managing M&A activity. You will also play a role in supporting the Wealth Australia Group Executive and Leadership Team.
Help drive the creation of an exciting, proactive high performance culture that is consistent with ANZ’s mission and values. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in business related discipline
- Demonstrable experience in financial services with a proven track record in managing large scale programs
- Experience in senior strategy and business development roles
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Outstanding relationship building skills and strong business acumen
- Strong planning, scoping and business case development skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
When you work at ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS072269.