About The Role
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- An exciting opportunity in Melbourne, VIC
- Work within ANZ’s Institutional division, in the team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the Institutional Pricing Tool (IPT). The IPT is used by the Institutional front-line to evaluate loan and deposit profitability and is an essential part of ANZ’s credit, capital and balance sheet management framework.
- Be responsible for delivering innovative solutions from design and development through to implementation and post-delivery support.
- Improve the performance and user experience of the current applications; and develop new solutions to meet continually evolving business needs
To be successful in this role, you must bring the following:
- Extensive commercial development experience using SQL Server, C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Finance knowledge or a demonstrable desire to expand beyond a technology-focused role
- Experience developing high-volume websites and performance optimisation.
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks, unit testing and test-driven development.
- Strong grounding in object-oriented and database design principles and patterns.
- Comfortable with Agile development practices, JIRA and Confluence
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS074917.