5th Queensland Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit
The climate around the gender narrative has changed significantly for the better over the years. More organisations are White Ribbon Certified, there are stricter regulations to curb discriminatory practices, and more women are placed as leaders. This is great progress and now is the time to take advantage of the opportunities available.
The 5th Annual Queensland Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2019 will provide you with the tools to develop and leverage your leadership profile. Public Sector leaders and experts from related agencies will share insights drawn from their wealth of diligent service.
- Discovering & defining your value
- Honing your abilities for leadership
- Developing the courage & resilience needed to grow
- Repositioning yourself for success
Featured Speakers Include:
- Tracey de Simone, Official Solicitor & Executive Director - Department of Child Safety, Youth, and Women
- Linda Dobe, Deputy Director-General, Water Markets & Supply Division - Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Jane King, Deputy Commissioner, ASIC Registry Transition - Australian Taxation Office
- Maryanne Kelly, A/Deputy Under Treasurer, Agency Performance - Queensland Treasury
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711