- Support adoption of best information management practice and process improvement
- Join a highly engaged professional information management team
- Convenient central Sydney CBD location
Are you an information management specialist with a passion for business engagement?
The RBA's Information Management division is seeking an Information Analyst with expertise in information management and business process improvement. The position has a key focus on supporting the adoption of best information management practice and process improvement through consultation with departments.
You will establish close working partnerships across the RBA to understand information management needs and processes, while contributing to the delivery of information management services to support compliance and best?practice information management. As a consequence, you will be acknowledged as an expert and trusted advisor.
- Partner with departments on information management related engagement and collaboration across the RBA to support the adoption of best-practice.
- Provide specialist advice on improving information management capability.
- Proactively support change activities to embed improved information management practice.
- Assist with activities required to advocate information governance.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Knowledge of information management standards, best practice and legislation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Management, Business Management (or a related discipline)
Exposure to change management, whether informally or through a formal accreditation (i.e. Prosci) would be highly valued.
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system. Those who are involved in the activities of the Bank have an important role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting role. Our core values are promotion of the public interest, integrity, excellence, intelligent inquiry and respect.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
Categories: information management, business engagement, information governance