- Previous experience as content coordinator or similar
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills
As part of our Secretary’s Department, the Web Team is responsible for preparing and publishing RBA information on a range of websites including our website and intranet.
This role oversees the co-ordination of content for the Bank's web resources, establishes procedures for content co-ordination, quality assurance and publication. In addition, the incumbent will assist the Manager, Web Team in ensuring that the Bank's web resources meet operational and reputational requirements, along with international and Australian government standards of functionality and accessibility, particularly the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
As part of the team you will:
- Co-ordinate web content from content owners around the RBA for our websites.
- Establish and maintain procedures for content co-ordination and its publication.
- Help ensure the appropriate management of pre-embargo information being prepared for publication.
- Provide a quality assurance role, helping ensure that the information published on the Bank's websites meets conventions for accessibility, complies with government and international standards and is of consistent presentation.
- Monitor the design and functionality of the RBA's websites, and assist the Manager, Web Team in ensuring they meet best practice.
Skills and Experience
- An understanding of how the internet works and the technical issues affecting the operation of websites.
- Experience in co-ordination and development of content for large scale websites and use of related technology.
- Knowledge of how the web interacts with the Bank's key functions and related technologies, such as those relating to publishing.
- Experience in building and maintaining a knowledge base.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
By joining the RBA, you’ll have the opportunity to
- Work for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people
- Develop your career in a collaborative environment
- Access to a wide-range of benefits
About the RBA
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system.
How to Apply
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.