As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies.
For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Chandler Macleod and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employer's and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
The APS5/APS6 functions in the team undertake a range of data, finance and writing roles. APS5/APS6 staff are required to work within a smaller team environment to manage provider accounts including:
- Financial - managing payments and reconciliations of provider accounts, debt management
- Customer relations - responding to phone, email inquiries and other correspondence
- Data - analysing data submitted to the department from the provider
- Internal stakeholder management - liaising with other teams regarding provider compliance, payments and debt recovery, preparing and presenting information to Management and the Minister on provider issues and profiles
- Written work - including the preparation of briefs, letters and minutes
All staff are expected to be able to perform all functions listed above, although may have greater strengths in one or other of the areas (finance or data). A balance of skills within the team will be of primary importance in selecting and engaging contractors.
Desired skills and demonstrated experience:
- Financial processing and management skills, including demonstrated management of a significant number of customer accounts with particular focus on debt recovery
- Experience in SAP highly desired
- Sound analytical skills and ability to synthesize information from a range of sources and understand implications for the work of the Payments team
- Excellent skills in using MS Excel (including confident use of the VLOOKUP function and other formulas), MS Word and ability to learn in-house developed IT programs
- Ability to work in a small, busy team environment, prioritise workload to meet deadlines and a willingness and initiative to assist other team members on an as needs basis
- Written briefs, official email correspondence and verbal presentation