As a Manager(Superannuation) reporting directly to the Head of Wealth you will lead and drive the craftsmanship of how to create and manage products to attract customers across superannuation for the customer life cycle from interest, application, funding, and retention, spanning the disciplines of product development, marketing offers, acquisition offers, digital conversion and customer value propositions.
What are you going to do?
- You will own the development, management and lifecycle of Retail products, services, channel delivery and processes within one or more of these areas
- Perform the role of a Customer Journey Expert (CJE), who works predominately within a squad
- You will coach, develop and manage your team members, to get the best out of them, in order to enable our customers to stay “a step ahead in life and business”
- You will take the lead in increasing their craftsmanship by having continuous performance and career conversations and focusing on team development
- Embrace a culture that is supportive of the One Way of Working and are the role model for this in your behaviour and as a Chapter lead you will inspire, develop, embed expertise and encourage innovation within your Chapter and the Tribe
- Work together with other experts to achieve the squad's purpose and have expertise in one or more of the following areas of product management (including profit and expense management), channel and/or process optimisation
- Work with a range of cross functional teams and external vendors to deliver these products and services to our customers
What are we looking for? Someone who…
- Has a deep understanding of the dynamics of the superannuation market, product profitability drivers and bring expertise in product design and customer experience
- Is a passionate people leader who thrives under pressure, is adaptive to change and embraces an agile way of working
- Customer obsessed with strong product knowledge, continually seeking to improve our client experience
- Is familiar with the relationship between product, service, channel delivery and processes with a view to achieving an optimal customer experience whilst meeting ING targets.
- Demonstrated people/stakeholder management experience and ability to development strong relationships internally and externally
- 5-7 years’ experience in Financial Services industry with exceptional superannuation knowledge, demonstrated expertise in marketing, product management, and/or digital acquisition
- RG146 qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Can commit to a 6 month fixed term contract
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)