- Are you seeking a role that gives you flexibility and work/life balance?
- Apply your excellent customer service and administration skills
- Join CSIRO Finance and work in a supportive team!
CSIRO Finance is seeking a motivated part-time Procurement Officer to join their team. In this role, you will process service claims and invoice payment within the SAP system in accordance with CSIRO policy and provide basic advice on procurement policy and application, payment processing and alternatives. As a member of the team, the Procurement Officer will assist with vendor management, reporting and reconciliations tasks
Your duties will include:
- Delivering customer service and timely processing of service requests.
- Meeting set standards for service claim processing, including on time and accurate processing of service claims, adherence to delegation levels, enterprise policy and local procedures.
- Providing professional basic advice on procurement policy and application, payment processing and alternatives.
- Under controlled limits, assisting with the creation of new vendors and overall vendor maintenance.
- Under direction, assisting with quality review and verification of data and system processing.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! Balance
Location: Melbourne (Clayton), VIC
Salary: $45K - $59K plus up to 15.4% superannuation (pro-rata for part-time)
Tenure: Specified term of 1 year
Please note this is a part time role working 3 days per week (0.6 FTE)
Specifically you will need:
- Demonstrated ability and experience to deliver customer service and continual improvement in service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability and competence to process service requests, service claims and invoice payment, and input accurate information in an efficient manner into SAP and meet set standards.
- Sound understanding of procurement principles, and purchasing & supply contract requirements.
- The ability to show initiative and work effectively in a team, positively contributing to the team environment.
- The ability and willingness to contribute to improved solutions in work situations, trying creative ways to deal with routine problems and opportunities.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: Please upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter providing enough information relevant to this position to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 10:59pm AEST, Tuesday 24th October 2017