- Are you an experienced Business Support Analyst or SAP Finance expert?
- Can you assist in end-to-end management of SAP system changes?
- Join CSIRO’s IMT business unit in this dynamic and business critical role!
CSIRO's Information Management and Technology (IMT) Business Unit is progressing an ambitious portfolio of work designed to support the organisation’s strategy to 2020. Underpinning the portfolio is a desire for staff to have seamless, secure access to tools, systems and processes that back the delivery of world-class science.
The SAP Finance team within the IMT Applications Group works closely with CSIRO’s Business stakeholders to provide analysis and support for the finance related functionality of the SAP systems and the interfaces between SAP and our other core business applications.
Business Analysts are responsible for end-to-end solution delivery including client engagement, solution development, support for organisational change management and service promotion. They understand the technical capabilities of our platforms and apply these capabilities to solve finance-related business improvement opportunities and problems.
This is a designated security assessed position requiring the successful candidate to hold or have the ability to possess and maintain a Baseline, Australian Government security clearance.
Your duties will include
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities within finance and procurement processes, for the application of modern business solutions.
- Working collaboratively with the broader Applications Group, the SAP team and stakeholders to conceive and deliver solutions, encompassing components from different enterprise applications, with a primary focus on SAP systems.
- Communicating and work closely with other team members, internal, and external stakeholders to develop, test, implement, promote and support end-to-end solution development.
- Contributing positively to stimulating and promoting a collaborative team approach, developing sound working relationships with SAP team members and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively support users in the efficient and effective use of IT solutions, particularly in the areas of budgeting, planning and forecasting.
Location: Canberra, ACT
Salary: AU$82k - AU$93k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- To hold or have the ability to possess and maintain a Baseline, Australian Government security clearance
- At least two years’ experience in a finance business role or a business support role in a SAP environment
- Relevant SAP or Finance experience in collaborating with business stakeholders to develop effective system solutions to business problems
- Detailed experience across a range of SAP finance functionality
- The ability to produce well-structure, comprehensive and clear documentation, combined with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A history of achieving tangible business outcomes as an individual as well as working collaboratively across teams to influence outcomes
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close 11:59 PM AEST 21st October 2018