- Are you an experienced risk management practitioner?
- Use your skills to contribute to best practice risk management
- Join CSIRO - Australia's premier science and technology research organisation
CSIRO is seeking to appoint a Risk Officer to support the integration of best practice risk management frameworks and processes into the organisation’s operations.
Your duties will include:
- Assist with the integration of risk into the organisation’s operations i.e. commercial transactions, research projects, business planning.
- Contribute to the development of the Organisational Risk Profile including on-going monitoring and review.
- Contribute to the development and review of risk assessment processes including;
- Document processes, controls and procedures in support of risk assignments e.g. risk identification, causes, impacts and controls.
Location: Melbourne, Canberra or Sydney
Salary: AU$98k – AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 3 years
To be considered you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent management/leadership experience in a relevant area.
- Demonstrated capability and working knowledge equivalent to 3-4 years’ experience in risk assessment, enterprise wide risk management and risk facilitation, and in Business Continuity Management and related fields.
- Demonstrated working knowledge or the ability to learn of risk management policies, standards AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009, methodologies and relevant legislative framework.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the Baseline level.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday 17 January 2021, 11:00 pm AEDT